Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday's creations

So, today I cleaned and organized my pattern paper rack.  It feels so good to get it done.  I find that I don't have as much pattern paper as I thought I had... which is a good thing.  I hardly ever use pre-printed patterns anymore because I stamp my own.  But I found a bunch of vintage looking papers that I forgot I had.  I guess it got me in the collage mood.  I picked up this Kraft cardstock the other day on sale at Joanne's and wanted to do some cards with it, and this is what I came up with.  The frame on this card was an old orange one that I never would have used as is, but I covered it with pattern paper and inked it.  The card base is dry embossed with an embossing folder.  Picture is cut from pattern paper and leaf is die cut sizzix die.
 Roses are cut from pattern paper.  The stamp is a dollar stamp from Michaels, and the black flower is fabric cut on Vagabond.  This frame is as is, as I liked the pattern on it, but it was from some old stash that I dug out.

No comments: