Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sillhouette 2

CTMH stamp set, same as yesterday's, just different kids.  Fence is cut from white chipboard painted with copics and Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
I worked on a couple inky backgrounds today, but had to get this card out of my head before I did the other cards.
Cut the frame for the sentiment with two dies, one inside the other.  I wanted a thinner frame, but this was the best I could do.  I've decided though, that out of all my thin label die cuts, this one is my fav.  Not sure that I like the placement of the birds, It makes it all look a little too balanced.  Originally they were going to be sitting on fenceposts, but then I cut the bottom of the fence down and duh.... it made the fence shorter.  So I added the grass ao ir qoulsn'r look like they were hovering.

No comments: