Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sillhouette

Just got this die last night.  It's Tim Holtz Alterations.  I have been planning for a long time how I would use it, and hadn't thought of this until I saw a different sillhouette with a larger red check and liked it.  This was the closest I could come to it.  I had to color in the black with Copics as the design shown through, but it  turned out pretty good.

 
 The fence is cut from Grungeboard and inked with white pigment ink.  I tried using white chipboard, but didn't like the look of it.  The grungeboard gives it a cool texture.  The green vine is ctmh waxy flax that I colored with copics.  Flowers were punched from small EK punch.  Main stamp set is CTMH.  Going to try another one with different silhouette and blue background with red polka dots.  What do you think?

No comments: