Friday, January 14, 2011

Totally Tim

Have I said that I love Tim Holtz products?  OMGosh, that man is so stinkin talented.  Everything on this card is from a Tim Product except the mat paper which is Basic Grey, the ribbon from Target and the two little brads.  The background was embossed with TH Texture Fade.  The flourish is from the Elegant Flourish Die, Bird Cage and bird are the TH Bird Cage Die.  Flowers are fabric cut from the Tattered Flower Die (TH).
The background was inked first with Stormy Sky and Scattered Straw Distress Ink. Then I used a spritz made with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls, which isn't actually Tim's but Ranger, the same company that he designs for.    The bird cage was embossed with TH Distress embossing powdered and inked with Stormy sky.  I actually did the background a couple weeks ago and it was waiting for the right artwork to put on it.  I really love the way this card came out.  Now, how else can I use this little bird cage and make it look different?

No comments: