Friday, January 28, 2011

Slow Friday

It is very quiet in the office today, so I was able to put this card together.  I actually colored the stamp last night and was thinking about what to do with it.  I thought he kind of had a forlorn look on his face like he was missing somebody.  The stamp is an old Inkaddinkado Dawn McGlaughlin.
 Panda is feeling the still today too...haha.  This is how he likes to sleep, with all his toys, or as many as he can gather up together.  He has teddy under his chin, lambie behind, his cloth ribbon, one of his tennis balls and the remaining piece of a toilet paper roll.  We give him the empty rolls and he has a ball chasing it around until he decides to chew it up. 

1 comment:

Bette said...

ooo…I love pandas. Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down! I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic! hkpanda.freetzi. com