Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy and Blessed New Year!

Twenty ten, Two thousand ten, just plain 10. How will you say it?  It all sounds pretty foreign to me.  For someone born in 1946, it doesn't hardly seem possible, does it? Yep, we're here, and I'm actually admitting how old I am??  Now, that is a revelation!  Well, on with the new Year, and I hope that everyone has many blessings to count for the old one, and things to look forward to in the new one!

I am going to make a bold resolution, and hope that I can live up to it.  I am going to endeavor to make and post a card a day for the year.  Since it seems that I can hardly stay out of my stamp room, I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard.  I'm hoping the do the Year in cards with 2Peas in a Bucket also, so that might keep me on track.

I am so loving this script stamp and could do a whole set with different images and inking.  I am trying to decide if these three need a sentiment like on the previous post.  What do you think?

The first one has Stampers Anonymous flourish and Club Scrap fence post.


Unity Stamp tree.  Sizzix corner die cut on my Cuddlebug.


Stampers Anonymous flourish again, with Unity stamp and alcoholic inked pearls.
.

1 comment:

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Really nice cards Mimi! Happy New Year! I'm glad you got to play with your new script stamp. I'm in awe of your resolution to make a card every day!