Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 A little Glitz

Okay, so I know that I say t his all the time, but this one was really fun.  I can't help but say it, you know?  The paper is a Making Memories 8x8 pack that I picked up a long time ago.  I don't use patterned paper much anymore, so glad I was able to dig into that stash and use some up.  Alpha is the negative of a Heidi Swapp set. 

Flower is Prima. Chipboard, stamp and glitzy ric rac are CTMH.  Flower has Distress Stickles on it, "t" has Marth Stewart glitter. 


I had a link to Caardvarks in my bookmarks and this is one of their sketches that I was going to enter into a contest.  But when I went to submit it, I realized that the link didn't refresh and it was from a contest in September.  Well, it was still fun to do.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ohhh I so love this card.

You made it for my right, I see the t on it.