Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26

Getting close to the tme when I am going to have to take a break from my "card a day" to go on vacation.  I think I have decided that I will make two cards a day, or there-abouts, to get caught up after I get back to catch up.  We have lots of plans in Florida and I don't want to be stressing out about posting cards. 

This card was done with a gal at church in mind who is buying her first home.  Don't know if this will be it or not, going to do another one and see which seems right.  I don't know her too well, so don't know if she likes girly stuff or more basic.

The stamp is a Club Scrap stamp that I bought on Ebay in 2001.  Haven't used it an awful lot, but I do like it.  I have used just the door part before and it looks good.  It didn 't seem to lend itself well this time to ribbon or brads, but I really like the hinge with it. 

No comments: