Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23

More of the Basic Grey paper Stack.  I can't believe how many patterns are in it, I still have more that I haven't used.  I love the way the die came out.  I was kind of bummed after I bought this die when I realized that it actually cut it in two pieces.  But on this one, I cut two and mixed them up to have the border in a different color.  I'll use the other parts in tomorrows card in a little different way.  What is bad though, is when you go to bed at night and can't sleep because you are thinking about how you are going to make your next card.


Both stamps are Unity, different month's kits.  The buttons are CTMH.

1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors, the buttons, and that background paper looks so good, I forget to use pp on cards. TFS!