Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10

I was insired for these little flowers by the new Unity Kit of the Month which I have not received yet (when I actually get the set, I'll do a card so you can see the original).  The embossed circle part of the flowers are Stamps of Life.  The stems and leaves are ctmh.  Sentiment is ctmh. 
I have no more cards in reserve, so we'll see now if I can keep up.  I didn't make one card yesterday.  A first for some time.  In fact, I didn't do much of anything useful yesterday.  We went to see Avatar at noon.  Three hours of sitting in front of the big screen just took too big of a hunk out of my day and I felt like I lost the whole thing.  Does that make sense?  I think it's much nicer when it's in th evening and you've actually had a chance to accomplish something.  Well, today is a new day, let's see what I can make of it.

No comments: