Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 22

I got my new Unity Stamps today and the HSN embossing envelopes.  The envelopes are the Romance set, so they didn't particularly go with this one.  I did emboss it, but with the swiss dots instead.  It's another 5"x7", I figured I better use them up.

I knew that this would be the first stamp that I used out of this set, I just love it.  The own is stamped seperately and attached with pop dots.  I also wanted to try "watercolor" with reinkers.  I stamped the image in archival ink so that it wouldn't run, then put a drop or two (one would have been plenty for this project) in a plastic pallet and used the water brush to add water and apply the ink with.  The center to the flower is gold Stickles.  The owl is stamped seperate and adhered with pop dots.  I wanted the sentiment to look like it was hanging from the image by the ribbon.

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, it's so pretty! I just got mine tonight and your card makes me want to stamp!