Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mom mini album

I got some Adirondack alcohol inks today and I'm dying... (get it) to use them, but knew that I had to finish this little album first or it would be sitting forever. This is page 3 and 4. The ribbon had white dots and they didn't look right with the beige and colonial white, so I used a q-tip and light brown ink and colored the dots. The two little flowers on the top of page 4 were to cover a boo-boo where I smeared the red ink, but I think it looks okay. I was going to stamp the buttoms with stazon ink but it didn't come out as crisp as I wanted so ended up just stamping on the cs. It's the same effect.
First and second generation stamping of flowers

The completed album.






2 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

SO very pretty, I love it!

Carla said...

Very pretty Mom! I especially like the second generation stamping. Very cool!