Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mom mini album

I woke up at 3 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up and worked on this.

Page 1 and 2 of the mini album I started Monday. I realized after stamping the flourish on page 2 that I think it is suppose to be a candle. Well, so it's an upside down candle now. The flowers on page 1 I bought at a garage sale a couple years ago. The ribbons I dyed with coffee because they were white and I wanted an ecru. The only colors in this are going to be the black, brown, beige or ecru and red. At least that is the plan right now. Each page is one inch longer than the first page, and again, each one is on chipboard.

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I love this book!!!! Gorgeous Mimi!

Patti said...

I love the album the black and white/ecru one of my many favorite color combos.
Thanks for the visit to my blog, inviting you to visit today the gal wearing her Easter Bonnet.
My Yorkie is literally standing on the end table as I write this demanding his walk, better obey the dog.

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

Sue McGettigan said...

Lovely - those colors always work for me, I use tea to dye things sometimes!