Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday

Last night I couldn't sleep, so I got up and did a couple more pages for the album. The background one the first two are stamped with CTMH Rustic Flowers. My pink ric-rac didn't match the pink here, and my pink ribbons were'nt the right shade, so I sprayed the white with my new-found fascination of reinkers, water and perfect pearls. It came out just the right shade.
This one I did last evening. It was fun to do with all the different little random flower stamps, all acrylic of course.





This one strangely enough, took hours to do. I had to have the little square frame and I forgot how to do it using the Creative Memories square punch. So I called Christy, who doesn't actually have one, but has used it before, and she told me what I was doing wrong. The white cardstock background is lightly sprayed with a mixture of two drops of tulip reinker, about three small scoops of green perfect pearls and water. The green didn't really even show as green, but as kind of goldish. That's alright because it gave it the effect that I wanted.















After doing a couple hundred cards in the last year, it's really quite refreshing to do some layouts. It's been really slow in the office this week and with the wet weather I haven't been able to get outside and do anything.... tsk, tsk. Have to do something with my time, hey?




No comments: