Friday, May 29, 2009

A few gift cards

I reached my goal for cards for Relay (103), and still wanted to play, so I made some little 3x3 gift/thank you cards. This first bunch has some inking techniques. Some alcohol inks on glossy and other sprayed on ink and perfect pearls overstamped.
Somebody told me about this store in Kent called Tuesday Morning. It's kind of like a liquidation store. They have a whole bunch of scrapbooking stuff. Some of it is these little chipboard pieces, that also came with alpha's, I think it was like 900 pieces in all. Great deal. I don't do much baby, but thought they'd work good for gift cards.


Used my Cuttlebug for some of these. Sure makes for an easy card.


Various techniques.




The brown one in the middl section is really pretty IRL. Aside from the stamped image, there is no ink in the background. I put gold alcohol ink on glass mat with a little blending fluid, then rubbed the card stock in it. You're suppose to use a craft mat, but it works just as well for me on the glass. I sure can get messy though with these techniques.









I'm all packed up and ready to go in the morning for our 24 hour Relay for Life. Dave and Walter are going to man the home front. Don't know if I can stay up all night like I used to, but going to give it a good try.





1 comment:

Tami Bayer said...

I love that you used so many different techniques on your beautiful little gift cards.