Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

The weather was gorgeous today and I tried to get as much in to it as I could today. I started our by painting my deck. I did part of it last time it wasn't raining... about a month ago. Then moved some of the deck furniture and did a big section this morning. Then we went shopping and I picked up this cute little shelf (it rotates) at a thrift store. I could just see my reinkers in it. So, I painted it with acrylics. I haven't used acrylics in years and some of them were pretty nasty. Then dug out my foam stamps to decorate it. The stain is still on the top but i really don't care. I didn't realize until I took these pictures that i missed a couple spots. Oh well, a project for tomorrow.
And this is what it looks like now in my room. I have embossing powders and stuff on it now, but it will eventually be filled up with reinkers and alcohol inks

Clyle is talking about moving out again, so I might have more room to work with soon. I'm not holding my breath though.






1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

So cool - nice job of reviving the spinner, it looks lovely now!