Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sewing on cards

So, I have been eyeing up this little Singer sewing machine for a couple months, and after Dave talking me in to it (ha!) I decided to take the plunge. This is my third attempt at a mini sewing machine. The first one I bought new off of HSN and sent it back because it was a piece of expensive junk. The second one I bought at a garage sale and I'm ashamed to say I never took it out of the package because it didn't have directions with it, so it might work... and it might not. I figured this one has a good name behind it. It has a real bobbin unlike the other two I bought, and you can sew fabric with it too. It doesn't have a real quality sound to it, but it works. It has 8 different stitches. I think I will get some use out of it. This is my first card with it. I'm still recovering from a nasty cold so my creative juices are stifled but this is what I came up with.









No comments: