Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ATC's

When we were visiting Dave and Lydia Jensen she showed me some of her artwork and craft projects that she's been doing lately. She has always done something, like myself, and one of her projects now is felting. She uses that a lot in her atc's, and I was fascinated that she doesn't use a drop of ink or a single stamp on them. I wish I had some pics of her work. But it inspired me to do a few myself to send her to show her how fun inking can be. The first is a ink distressed masked background with Tim Holtz products. The picture is my great grandparents, scanned and printed on cardstock, then misted with reinker and water. The same distressed background without the mask.
Stamped on canvas.

There were a couple more with some cool background techniques. At least it got me doing something somewhat productive.


1 comment:

Pearl Maple said...

Nice ATC work, stamping and creating is way too much fun.