Sunday, September 13, 2009

Old book pages

I can't post what my main project has been this week, as it is a challenge for 2Peas Stampoberfest and want to save the surprise. Hint: it involves glass Christmas balls and alcohol inks.

So I found an old book that I bought at a yard sale and am going to use the pages for different projects. I really liked this rose. It was black and white but I chaled the rose to give it definition, then ink distressed the edges.

ATC: Background masked and ink distressed.
Second ATC is also masked and ink distressed.




2 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Fun projects - I love the masked ATCs!

Pearl Maple said...

Fabulous images, old books do provide the best pictures to work with don't they. Thanks for sharing the inspiration and looking forward to the stamptober event.