Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday Night Cards

These two cards were really fun to make.  I love this one but already thinking of ways to re-do it.  Guess that might be a project for tonight.  There are 5 different Sizzix dies, 1 Tim Holtz Alterations and 1 Spellbinders die used for this card.  The stamp is Studio G.  Paper is  DCWV Citrus Glitter Stack that I just picked up this week at 40% off.

I don't know why this picture appears upside down, as that is not the way it looks on the disc.  I mounted some of the die cuts with pop dots.

I love the color combo of CTMH Tulip and Juniper.  Stamp is Inkadinkado colored with copics, label is my new Spellbinders eyelet die.  The flowers are cut with the Sizzix big die Hydrangea with the DCWV pack above, but there is no glitter on this piece and they have little tiny polka dots.  I inked the edges with Tulip ink and I think it gives them a real soft look.  Each flower uses two large petals and one small.  The glitter brads are from a set that I bought a couple years ago on Christmas clearance.  I have used these on so many different pieces, they are very versatile and really add sparkle.  Background paper is embossed with large cuttlebug folder and sanded







No comments: