Thursday, February 24, 2011

Copic coloring

I've really been struggling with my coloring.  I just have to remember that it will get better with practice.  I think the brunnette came out a little better than the blonde.  The brunnette is C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies "Bouquet Birgitta".  Paper is DCWV glitter stack, flowers are from Oriental Trading.  Die cut is Sizzix, border EK Success.
I was inspired by the flower color combo of red and blue and tried to match it with the ink colors and background.  The flowers were cut from the oval Spellbinders die and shaped as with the previous post.  The stamp is The Greeting Farm "Dahlia".  I love these stamps and hope I can get better with my coloring techniques.  Border punch is EK, flourish Sizzix and label Spellbinders.

1 comment:

Carla said...

These little people remind me of the "Love is...." people from the 70's. Remember them? They were on every piece of note paper etc at the time. Kind of like Hello Kitty now Lol!