Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 69-82


This was a terribly busy week, ending in a near catastrophy, but hopefully next week will be better.
I finally got back to making some cards today.  I did 13 today, and a couple of these were from earlier.



I really like the geat enbossed ones.  They go so fast and I think they are really pretty.


Top left is the latest Unity Stamp of the Month set. 
I don't like this one, but thought I'd post it anyway.  It is one of the CardMaker Card club cards.  I am going to cancel my membership in this one.  I found out that I really don't like quilling too.
I think I missed one of the red heat embossed cards, since I see two of the same kind. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I like all of your cards. I really like the red ones with the white embossing

Sue McGettigan said...

Wow Mimi, you've been a busy cardmaker!! Love these :)