Saturday, March 13, 2010

Card a Day 68

Only 5 days late, but better late than... you know the rest.  It's been an incredibly stressful week and it felt good to be stamping again.  Even though I did wake up at 5 this morning, and unable to go back to sleep, but then went back to bed at 7 and slept until 8:30, so guess that made up for it.





The stamps are Heidi Grace.  I bought this set on clearance and almost gave it away, glad I didn't.  Background paper is DCWV.  Picture came from Stamping Matilda (Godelieve).  I spent a good amount of time this morning just browsing her blog and getting lots of inspiration.  If you ever need inspiration, go there, she is fantastic!

The die cut background is one that I actually miss-stamped on the lower corner, but you know that stampers and paper crafters never throw anything away!  We just repurpose it.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love this.
And you are right we don't throw anything out.
My daughter even likes my background paper for stamping as she likes all the colours.