Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 65 abd 66

I had this card done last night, but was too tired to photograph it and post.  Started it the day before by making the flowers with flower soft and they had to dry.  The vase is stamped and cut out and the stems go under the pop dots.  I'm not real happy with the colors, but I was so tired I didn't feel like re-doing it.

This is my Sunday card and I'm happy with it.  It has flower soft on the grass.  With the sentiment it reminds me of Paul Harvey's "the rest of the story."  It is intended to be a wedding card, but I think with the house and the heart on the door, it's like after the wedding, they are home and the grass is growing and they are still happy.

House stamp is Unity, sentiment and sun are CTMH, different sets.  Roof was colored with watercolor pencils and water.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your cards. I haven't tried the flock yet.

Sue McGettigan said...

Very lovely cards - I think the colors on the flower soft one look good!