Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wii

So, we have the Wii fever. Skip and Alexis got the boys a Wii and brought it over today. I'm not exactly sure what game there are playing here. I think it had something to do with racing bulls. I think Skip is playing golf here. I just know that i have a lot of work to do. My fitness age was 80! You can't get any older on Wii. Okay, so it was the first time I'd touched one of those things. Later we all bowled and I have to say... I did well. Wish I could do that well when I actually play the game. But since Dave really doesn't like to go bowling, this is the closest I'll get to a bowling alley.


3 comments:

Random Hiccups said...

How fun! :)

Carla said...

looks like you had a blast! Love the look on Kevin's face! :)

InkyFingers said...

It's Cole, not Kevin, but yeah, we did have fun.