Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh My!

After a failed attempt to make an appointment with my hairdresser in Snohomish, and wasting a whole day, I decided to do my hair myself. Not the cut, I have a hairdresser here, but the coloring. The gal here charges more than twice as much than what Caroline charged, and I just can't see that. So I ventured in fearlessly... well, nearly fearless. I had some visions of the last time I tried to color my hair only to find out that the light brown had been switched at KMart to jet black, and trying to fix it before going to work one day. It was at that point that I swore I would never color my own hair... but here I am again. It didn't turn out too bad. It was one of these tone-on-tone ones and I liked the first color and almost left it like that, but decided to go for the gusto! The lightening made it turn a little red, but I was thinking about going red anyway. I just have to get used to it being darker. It kind of makes me look washed out, I might have to start wearing make up again. But anyway, here it is... what do you think?

No comments: