Friday, October 14, 2011

It's official...

Christmas card season is well under way.  I went to Kent tonight and got some new papers.  The old ones just weren't doing it for me.  Also picked up the new Paper Crafts Holiday special for inspiration.  Made a couple tonight from the book... or inspired by the book, they are not identical.  I need to pick up a couple more stamps for the insides of the cards this weekend.  None of the cards shown here have a message on the inside yet. 
Kristy Jennings came over today and we talked about the booth we are going to share at the Emerald Downs Christmas Gift Show.  This will be the first time I've done this with my cards, except for at Relay for Life.  Since Relay is in the summer time I have never offered Christmas cards, so it will be interesting to see how it goes.  I went to their website today and saw the there is going to be someone for Stampin' UP there also.  So I will have some stiff competition.  Though I think as a general rule, my card style is different from the general Stampin Up style, though their's are really beautiful.

No comments: