Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas Cards

I wanted to do some more bird cage cards.  I haven't decided if I really like this or not, I think the flowers are too big.  The flowers were a stem from the dollar store.  I removed the plastic and added my own brads for centers.  The brads I glittered with Glossy accents and Martha Stewart glitter.  The glossy accents works perfect for this, it doesn't shed glitter at all.  I also did the glitter on the bird cage differently too.  I ran it through the xyron to apply adhesive and used Martha Stewart Quartz glitter instead of gold.  The adhesive worked really well.



 This is the first of many with some new Graphics 45 papers and stamps.  You will be seeing a lot more of these.  I really love the papers, and the stamps are so darling.  the braid is almost too thick for cards, but I just had to use it.  I couldn't attach it on the underside because of the depth, so I had to use glossy accents to tuck in the loose ends. 

No comments: