Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Unity Stamps

Unity November Kit of the Month.  I love these Unity stamps.  The girls dresses on the second one are masked, stamped and cut out so that they could be in different colors.  The background is a shimmery embossed paper that was actually part of a Christmas pack.






 
A little different take on the same stamps.  First one is done with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Worn Lipstick with a bit of Perfect Pearls for a little shimmer.  the black and white one is heat embossed with white.



.I almost wish that I didn't ink the edges of the white card, I think it would have been cleaner looking without it.  Base is embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug envelope.

1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

Fun cards - the last one makes me want to break out the embossing powder, I just found some very sparkly EP to play with :) Thanks for the inspiration!