Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Tribute

This picture was taken 5 years ago at my in-laws 50th Wedding anniversary party. My second Mom and Dad (the only ones I have now) have been the most incredible in-laws anyone could ever ask for. They accepted me from the very beginning as an equal part of the family, just like I had been born in to that family. It is no different today.

I was privledged to spend Mom's last three days with her and the rest of the family; Dave, Dad, Christi and Ron. It was such an incredibly time as we held her hands and talked to her. Ron and Dad sang to her at different times and we prayed. She passed away at 8:12 am Thursday morning, October 30th. It was truly a "death with dignity" as it was in God's perfect timing with her family by her side. I love you Mom.

No comments: