Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas Cards

The santa and the snowman are flocked, and these are all CTMH stamps except the last one which is from Flourishes (online store). I'm sure that I have bought one of every Christmas paper that is available this year. Just found out though that the Mighty Mouse Brigade, Relay for Life is doing a sale December 12th, so I need to get lots of cards ready for them.



Did I say that I am anxious for Christmas this year? I am! I have room for a tree now, and plan on doing it up good. Dave bought another inflatable for the yard, a polar bear. Don't know for sure where we are going to put them all, but it will be fun trying. I'm going to use the occasion to start moving our stuff out of the Snohomish storage and get something closer. Hopefully in doing so I can sort out some stuff that I've been hanging on to, so that we can get a smaller storage unit.

No comments: