Saturday, August 9, 2008

Time

No pictures this time, just some thoughts. There is a new manager at Plantation and I think I went twice last week for training and maybe I'll only go once this coming week which I know will make a huge difference here.

For the first time I was able to actually take a lunch break this week! It felt so good just to lock the door and put a sign up and kick back for a few minutes without feeling terribly guilty.

I am starting to get a few chores done that I've been asked to do. I got a huge project done Friday that actually took both Dave and I all day to do, but it is DONE! My next project is huge data base and I've been working on it tonight. I actually woke up at 5am and started thinking about it this morning, so I got up and worked on it for a couple hours and then went back to sleep and slept like a baby until 10am.

I called in a tow truck today (Saturday) for some problem parking problems and shook the residents up a bit. I think it will be a better week with parking problems next week.

So, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. I've also gotten a couple more boxes ng unloaded so there's a little more walking room in the living room.

I even had a little time to do some scrapping today!! My scrapspace is partially done, and enough to use it anyway. Clyle is sharing the room, but I have to say that his space is getting smaller all the time.

No comments: