Saturday, September 4, 2010

Been doing a little bit of stamping and playing lately


I really like the way the shading came out on the leaves.  I used just one color of Copic ink and the airbrush.  The flower and leaves are die cuts that are individually inked with Copic and airbrush and pens, a real combination of techniques to come up with the colors I wanted, and then attached with brads.  I'm pretty happy with the results.  I don't so much like the stamp at the top, but it will do. 


These three were fun.  I masked the white cardstock and airbrushed the sky.  Then stamped the trees in first and second generation and applied glitter.  Then I shadowed the trees in the "snow" with the lightest grey shade of Copic.

This is just a few of the tri-fold Christmas cards that I did.  the first one the pattern paper is embossed, the second one the base card is embossed and sanded.  The flourish on this card is cut with Tim Holtz Alterations die cut on shrinky dink, baked and inked with copics and airbrush and then added stickles.

No comments: