Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Album Day 2

Actually I stayed up until 3:30 this morning working on this album.  When it is quiet and I get in that room, it's like time doesn't exist.  I did  four more pages last night and two today during lunch.... and after closing.
This first one is the second page to the green one I did yesterday.  I am trying to put one journaling block on each two pages. 

These two are both done with off white, but they the right hand one looks like white here.Butterflies are stamped and cut out, except the ones on the bottom right.




I am trying to do each piece similar but not exact, with elements from one used in a different way on another.  ie  the left has the  punch flowers on the frame and the right has the seperated punched flower border.  The pattern papers are reversed, and the flowers on the left were punched out of a full sheet, and the round elements on the right were pre-cut shapes that I stamped flowers on. and added the bling. 





My intention is for it not to be a typical "baby" album but with some infant elements here and there.

No comments: