Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zentangle Comparison

This is a combo with a couple stamps and the rest zentangled.  The butterfly had no pattern in it, so the zentagle was added to the wings.  There is also a flourish stamp in here but it is kind of hard to see.. which is ok actually.  It goes from the base up to about 3/4 of the way up. There is a mistake in the pattern and to me it stands out like a sore thumb.  But how much of a mistake can there be in a doodle???

I wanted to compare a black and white to a color, and I'm still not sure which I like best.  There are 42 different copic colors on this one. 
 But I kind of like the black and white as well.
What do you think?  I would appreciate the input.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thia is spectacular, Mimi! I'm hard pressed to choose bewtween the versions 'cause I like both for different reasons.

I know it's not 'kosher', but... I'd love to see you make a copy of the original B&W, then use one color to selectively shade &/or color in the various tangles.

Hugs,
Daniel