Another Ad inspired card from Impress Rubber Stamp store. This was their sample for a class they are teaching. I don't know what the class was, but this is my rendition of it. I first stamped the script background, and then stamped the flower with versamark shimmer (which I really don't think makes much of a difference over regular versamark) and heat embossed with Distress embosing powder. I tried block stamping over it with the back of the acrylic block. It didn't give the all-over color that I wanted, so I started over again and just used a mask to do the left edge so that it would appear blocked, and inked it with a sponge and garden green ink.Then I colored in the flower with copic. It looks really good IRL, as the flower looks kind of transparent. The fabric flower is one I made a while ago with various size organdy circles that were heated to curl and sewn together. The pink border stamp is EK Success. I am happy with the results. I may have to do some variations with this one.