Saturday, January 28, 2012

Relaxing Day

Skip and Kevin came over and brought a nice roast that I threw in the oven, then the guys played war games while I got to play in my stamp room.  I actually colored these a week or so ago but just put them together today.  the first one is one of my new Yesteryear set by Carmen Medlin for Susana's Custom Art and Design.  I really like the way it turned out.  All the elements really came together for me.  The orange bling is some that I bought on sale when we were in Florida.  Didn't know how much of a call I would have for orange, but it went well here.  I actually cut a larger one apart for this card. 

This is also a Carmen Medlin from the Reflection Fantasy set called Masquerade.  I kept looking at this thinking it wasn't done.  I think it needs more, but guess it will have to stay like this for now.....unless I decide to take it apart and redo it.  I like the bling and the fabric flower, but it just seems to lack something.

No comments: