Thursday, September 15, 2011

Christmas Cards Season again

I usually start at least by July, if not in the spring time to do my cards, so this is extrememly late.  Spring came and went in another continent, Praise God!  Summer was catch up time, but not with cards. 
 Michael's had a great sale this week, with all Sizzix dies 50%, so I got this cute tree die.  The first one is embossed.  They are all attached with pop dots so they have dimension. 
 They didn't have stamps on sale, and I was glad, because then I couldn't have used my 50% off coupon for this cute Christmas set. 
 The snow background as well as the sky are both airbrused.  Snow is highlighted with Copic Spica to You glitter pens, though it doesn't show here.  The penguin and polar bear are both topped with Glaze pen.
If I do cards for the whole community here, I will be doing at least 150, but am seriously considering actually buying some cards this year :( .  We'll see how productive I am.

No comments: