So, it's Oct and I am over half way with my cards. In June I did a bunch of production line cards... all pretty much the same. I'll use those for the community. I've been playing with other designs to give to family and friends. I did four variations of this one tonight. The flourish is heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and the background is sponged on distress inks. It is actually pink and lavender but doesn't show here. One two of the others I used a water/perfect pearls spray and it has a pretty sheen. This one is done directly on the card unlike most that I do on a smaller piece of card stock and mount on the card for using 3 dimensional embellishments. I like this one just the way it is though. Most of my cards this year are simpler with very little patterned paper and more inking for backgrounds.