Saturday, June 7, 2008

Relay For Life











I did about 50 cards this week for the Northwest Hospital's Relay for Life. It was fun putting them together. This is their last fund raiser for the year, so I'm going to have to think about something else. Maybe Christmas cards?? I'll be ready when the time comes anyway.




Here are some of the cards I did for Relay. the date on the pictures are wrong as you may have noticed. I didn't realize that Dave had set the date stamp on them and when I changed the battery it changed the date to default.
I think that the round one I am going to do for Christmas. I know that i will be getting new Christmas stamps so I will just do some basic backgrounds then add the stamps later. I am going to do more production line ones this year instead of having 44 different styles like previous years.
I love the funky flowers one (with the circles). It was a scraplift from the Cards Magazine. The one in the book had the flowers stamped with journaling lines, but I embossed and sanded them, think it was a lot cuter.
So, anyway, I think the relay went well. I didn't stay long as the people I know were not there and wouldn't be back for some time.


No comments: