Friday, June 29, 2007

Mini Shopping Bag Album


Okay, so I was suppose to have two projects to post today, but the candles I was stamping didn't turn out. But I do like the way this turned out. The bag was cut with cricut (love my cricut!), and the flowers are ctmh dimensional elements. Stamps are from ctmh Kindred Spirits, the June Constant Campaign. If you have a gathering with $350 sales (which really isn't that hard) you get this stamp set for free! There are many more stamps that go to this set other than what I show on this project. Papers are from the ctmh Summer Celebrations kit. Wowzers, that kit goes a long way! I have done a ton of stuff with it and still have a LOT left. Oh yes, the ribbon is from the Colonial White set, and I used liquid glass on the center to the flower

No comments: