Tuesday, June 5, 2007

6x6 mini album









Okay, so I didn't make this just today, but was going through my stuff and found it. I made the cover from matt board. I really had fun with this and basically made it from scraps left after making lots of stuff with this paper pack. Also used are the Delight in Everything stamps, Sassy strands, mini brads, Demensional Flowers both positives and negatives and White Daisy flower pack. All CTMh products... aren't they great?! I love the fact that everything is there, you don't have to start searching for what matches what. So Blessed stamp is from the Treasures of the Heart set. The pictures are arranged funny here because it would only let me upload a few at a time. So blessed is the front page, and I actually photographed the whole from the backside. I'm a little backwards myself anyway, so guess it's fitting.

No comments: