Saturday, March 24, 2012

More Masculine cards

My home office has ordered 25 cards for the managers. Since there are usually couples I figured that the guys wouldn't like to have a card wth little girls or flowers and ribbons, so I have had to dig a little bit, but it has been kind of fun.  I actually kid out four of these tonight, in between fixing dinner and watching a movie with hubby. 
 I need to come up with some different birthday phrase stamps though.  So these first two are somewhat flowers, but not real flowery.
 I've been trying to keep them pretty flat too but to have some dimension.  It really kills me not to use ribbon!  But thank heavens for punches and die cuts.
 The lighthouse stamp is one that a resident gave me some time ago and this is the first time I've used it.
 I've had the vintage hats stamps for a while, but again, the first time I've used them on a card.  Also the first time for using the clock die cut.

No comments: