With Thanksgiivng over it is time to get in earnest about my cards. This one really didn't scan well, and is actually very pretty. It is a technique I just learned using a used fabric softener sheet. First, you color the image just as you normally would, and then run it through the xyron so the adhesive is on the front of the image. The put a used dryer sheet on top and apply fine glitter and rub it in. Trim the edges (in this case, I ran it back through with the die cut and attach to card. IRL it looks like a glittery snowy image. I am going to try to do a snowglobe with it, I think it will look very pretty.
The next two are from the Copic class. Actually, I am not sure why, the only use of copics was for the background using the wide copics. Penguins are stamped and the black was colored with a "glaze" pen, scarves were cut from pattern paper, fringed and adhered. There is a little glitter on the snow.
We didn't get to complete this one in class, so I did it at home. The background is sticky glitter paper. I know that the donkey looks red, but he really isn't.
These two were fun. The stamp is an older Hero Arts, and fun to color with copics. The trees are highlighted with a white "ink" pen. Snowflakes are highlighted with the glitter pen and look very pretty IRL. Sure with glitter would show up on scans. Background on green and red card is embossed with a Sizzix die in my Cuttlebug, then inked so the embossing would show more.