Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Life Delights Card


Original design by Jamia Bankhead. I couldn't resist cardlifting this one. I have changed it out some from her original, but the cutouts are her design. This was quite time consuming, but fun. I normally don't like the white base to show on my cards, but this one I thought was outstanding in white.

The inks are ctmh, ocean, bubblegum and garden green. I didn't have the ocean button, so inked a blue one, then sprayed it with hairspray to hopefully make it so it won't rub off. The top layer on the colored flowers are stamped with the new ctmh white daisy on the backside of a transparency and cut out. If you haven't used this, it is a very thick pigment ink and takes a long time to dry, but well worth the time.

1 comment:

clhenry99 said...

great job!! looks great!!